Amazon

Monday, May 19, 2014

The Infinite Joy of Online Shopping With Limeroad.com

For Girls, the best form of therapy is Shopping therapy. Shopping in a crowded mall and then dealing with hordes of shoppers is annoying, if you ask me. Shopping online, by combining the availability of great products and the ease of going through them in the comfort and, gives you the best of both worlds. So, in this blog post I am reviewing the one of the best online shopping portal limeroad.com

Hope you like shopping with me. 

Home Page of Limeroad.com


I love dresses, so planning to take some cool dresses <3


Limeroad.com is so systematic, they have mentioned everything, price, brands, color, size, occasion, nect, fabric etc...



Finally, I decided to take Ladylike Purple dress (It has the maximum discount :P )


Not only, I have taken dress, but also Stretch metal belt with studded flower buckle from Rosetta's brand, and red heart wall clock with black numbers by Zeeshaan Brand.

You can see my shopping cart.



No sooner I have placed the order, received the confirmation mail from lime road.



These are the things I have ordered from limeroad.com.




I may receive all my orders withing 5 to 6 working days. Can't wait to see them, so excited. Will show you and review it once I receive it. Till then, Happy Shopping. By the way did you like my shopping list???

Lots Of Love <3
Mamata Patil


No comments:

Post a Comment