Amazon

Friday, May 9, 2014

Amma, I Love You!!!

“As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.”

My Amma has always played an important role in improving the conditions of our family. My amma is the eye of our family, she is the mother of our family, she is the symbol of scarifies. My Amma is valued for the way she dedicated herself to the family. She works round the clock every day of the year. There is never a 9 to 6 job for her, which is why I would like to thank her via this blog post.  

Since the birth of the baby, my Amma gave countless sacrifices for us. In return, it’s only nice to make her feel really special at least once in a year.  

“Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a MOTHER”.

Buddha honored mothers when he said, "As a mother, even at the risk of her peculiar life, loves and protects her child, so let a man nurture adore without measure toward the whole world".
In my life, the place that my Amma holds can never ever be taken over by anyone else. She is the only person who is always there to love us, care for us and even makes a lot of sacrifices for us. 


There isn't any other person in this world, who will be willing to do the things for us that our Amma does. It is with the aim of thanking my Amma for all her concern, love, care and efforts that Mother's Day Celebration started throughout the world. Amma, I love you for everything you have done for us, especially for me.


Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “AMMA”

Lots Of LOVE <3
Mamata Patil

3 comments:

  1. YOUR WORDS GIVES A REFLECTION OF YOUR FEELINGS..MOM IS THE WORLD FOR ME TOO..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Article is Breadth Taking Mamata!! Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete