Amazon

Monday, March 30, 2015

Look Up For Optimism

#LookUp For Optimism, Yes, Chocolate, Baby smile, gardening, Long drive, Listening to songs, Painting, Coffee, Outing, Friends circle and my own #house are the simple things, which makes me happy and optimistic anytime and every time!!!



Chocolate: People of all age groups in this universe just love chocolates; chocolates are delicious superb taste and melt in the mouth feel. Chocolates are appealing to the taste buds, which are craving for chocolates to eat. A simple chocolate bar makes me happy. I just love chocolates, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream and all those things which are made up of chocolate.

Baby smile: Giggling baby... oh how I like the sound of that. Feels proud when you make a baby giggle, doesn't it? I just love baby smile and it makes me happy, happier, and happiest and optimistic.
Gardening: You will take pleasure in backyard gardening if you want fresh fruit and veggies at your disposal. There is nothing that tastes better than fresh tomatoes on salad or an entire salad grown from your individual garden. All kinds of knowledge is offered online, in magazines and in gardening books to help you grow a healthy, luscious garden. I love gardening and it makes me happy and optimistic.

Long drive: Have you ever gone for a long drive with your love of life? If your answer is 'Yes', you must know how well and entertaining it is. I love going for a long drive in a rainy day with my love of life. It makes me feel happiest person in the world.

Listening to songs: One of the favorite entertainments for all is listening to songs. It is common hobby for everyone in all over the world. I love silent, romantic, Sufi songs and they are more heard due to its sweetness. Whenever I listen to songs, they make me happy, they bring smile on my face and make me feel confident.

Painting: Painting offer a myriad of benefits and have shown to be successful in a variety of ways accounting to the overall development of the person. Painting is the best way to express my feelings to the world. Painting always makes me happy and makes me find myself in it.

Coffee: Coffee is very healthy and is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients. Coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several diseases. Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy level. A cup of coffee in a rainy day with some pakodas. A cup of coffee for a stressful day, A cup of coffee to share the success, A cup of coffee to show how happy you are. Yes, A cup of coffee to be happy and optimistic.

Home Sweet Home: There could be hardly any person in this universe that hasn't be happy after reaching own house door steps. My home, my family always make me feel happy and optimistic.


1 comment:

  1. I feel happy and optimistic every day when we meet at office and share a coffee and chat.... Friends like you make me an optimistic and happy person...

    ReplyDelete