Amazon

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#100HappyDays- #Day1-My Last Day at NanoHealth

When I was joining NanoHealth I thought of long term association with this company, unfortunately for some reasons I left! Time has come to me to move on so with a very heavy heart, 15 April 2016 was my last working day at NanoHealth. It was also the last working day for our company President Col. Sukhinder Choudary.

I have thanked all of my NanoHealth colleagues  for the immense support and cooperation that they all have provided during my time there. I will always remember this Social Enterprise, especially Training Team- Sushma, Gouthami, Jyothsna and Chaitanya, and Executive team, their support and our bonding was the source of strength to me at NanoHealth.
In a lot of different ways, I have experienced their kindness, and helping nature. The guidance I received from them, the encouragement and comfort and above all, the friendship, helped me stay strong all these days at NanoHealth. 

This is what NanoHealth CEO has to say about me and Sukhinder sir. :)


" Mamta Patil: Mamta has been key to our online presence on social media channels. She joined us at the time when we really needed to showcase our work and the impact we are making in people’s life to the world and she has done that excellently well."

This is what NanoHealth Director Ashish Bondia has emailed me :)


"I am writing to wish you the very best in all your future endeavours. 
Though our association was short, I found you to be a joyous presence to be around. I will miss the infectious cheer that you brought to work everyday. 

I am confident that you will continue to do well in your career and your life. Do feel free to reach out if I can help you in any which way, anytime in your life. 

Do stay in touch!"  

I am touched by management's kind words!

Here are last day lunch pics, Gonna miss you all !!!




Lots of LOVE <3
Mamata Patil

No comments:

Post a Comment